Not wearing foot protection can have serious consequences, exceptionally when the environment is qualified as dangerous. In the same case, wearing poor-quality equipment can be just as dangerous.
The Leading Brands Of Safety Shoes
The product catalog is rich in footwear, sneakers, and protective boots to ensure that customers benefit from an extensive choice. We do our best to find the best value for money among the many brands for you. Huge known brands are presented, among them:
- Helly Hensen
- Safety Jogger
Note that there are still many others to discover in the safety shoe section. In addition, additional information is available here: Quality of a safety shoe.
Use Of The Safety Shoe
People often think that all safety shoes are the same and that there is no point in looking any further than the first find. But this is false because depending on the trades, they vary enormously. It is easy to give the examples of:
Depending on the sector, the work shoes like the anti static safety shoe (รองเท้า เซฟตี้ กัน ไฟฟ้า which is the term in Thai) will be different. In addition, in specific trades, safety shoes must meet certain standards.
Safety Footwear Standards
Indeed, several standards must be respected to allow the buyer to find exactly the safety shoe that suits him the most. Because they are classified like this for the ISO 20345 standard:
- S1: Indoor activity / resistant to hydrocarbons and oils / a protective toe cap and a heel that retains shocks
- S1P: S1 + puncture resistance
- S2: Outdoor activity / resists and absorbs water
- S3: S2 + lug sole / puncture resistant
- S4: Protection 200 joules for the shell/shoes entirely in rubber or polymer / antistatic properties / resistant to oils and hydrocarbons/energy absorption of the heel and closed back.
- S5: S4 + lug sole / puncture resistance.