If you’ve ever wanted to know if you should bother going on a date with someone, or if it’s worth pursuing a new career path, then this guide is for you. We’ll show you how to use your own intuition and Tarot Cards in order to answer ‘Yes or No’ questions.
How to use your own intuition to answer Yes or No.
To answer a yes or no question using your intuition, you’ll first need to relax your mind. Take a few deep breaths and let go of any thoughts that are on your mind.
Then, picture the situation in question in your head. Observe the image carefully and take note of how it makes you feel. Does this scenario make you excited? Or does it make you feel nervous? Nervousness can often be an indicator that something isn’t right with a decision or situation—so if what you’re picturing in your mind makes you feel anxious, that’s probably a sign from your intuition telling you not to proceed with whatever endeavor has been presented to you.
A Simple Method Called The One Card Draw, Which Is Most Suitable For Beginners
Let’s get started!
- You can use a single card to answer your question.
- You can choose either the Rider-Waite deck or the Marseille deck. (If you don’t know which to choose, consider trying both.)
- As always, it is best to shuffle the tarot card reading yes or no questions yourself instead of letting someone else shuffle them for you—you want to be sure that there are no outside influences affecting how they fall.
The Three Card Draw Which Is Good When You Have A More Complex Question
If you want to know if this is the moment to move forward with an idea, or how your next relationship will go, a Three Card Spread can give you all the answers. The Three Card Draw is good when you have a more complex question (or multiple questions), or if you are at an intermediate level with your readings.
Let’s start with a quick overview of how to use your own intuition, and then dive into the Tarot Cards.
Before you begin, here are some things you need to know:
- You will be using your own intuitive ability to answer Yes or No questions. This is different from asking for general advice about something like “Should I take this job?” or “Am I going to get married?”
- If your question reads more like a statement than a question, then please reword it so that it reads as an actual question
- You’ll also need some FS tarot Cards handy during this process – so either purchase them online or find them at home in your collection already owned by yourself or others around loved ones nearby who may want help making decisions too!
So, now that you have all the skills to answer your ‘Yes or No’ questions, I hope that you will continue pursuing this fascinating and useful art form. Remember that there is no right way to do Tarot; it’s all about finding what works for you. It can be fun, exciting and rewarding, so why not give it a try? You might get shocked with the results.